How To Measure
Measure directly on your body. Do not measure over other clothing.
a) Bust - Measure your chest over the fullest part of your bust while wearing a bra that fits
- *This is not your bra size!
- *Wear your everyday wear bra
- *Relax arms at sides
- *Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust
- *Find the natural waist
- *This is the smallest part of the waist
- *Usually about 1 in. above belly button
- *Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
c) Hip/ Hem - Your seat measure should be measured around the fullest part of your hips.
- *Find the widest part of the hips
- *Usually about 7 in. below natural waist
- *Tape should brush across both hipbones
Disclaimer: Select the size that best matches your largest measurement (bust, waist, shoulder, length or hip).If you are between sizes, please order the larger size so you have much room to change, or so alterations can easily be made.